Canon SELPHY ES1 Driver Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– Canon understands that our customers often their existing systems and technologies can choose to upgrade previously purchased Canon to support products.
Before doing this, Canon recommends that our customers always consider whether their Canon products will work with the new goal of an improved operating system continued.
Usually at the time of introduction of the new system Canon is exactly what products will support it and be communicated through our websites support.
Canon makes the decisions in the knowledge that the production of the support of drivers and software leads to direct financial costs. So, while Canon definitely respected the choice of our customers to decide to upgrade technologies, Canon can not guarantee that older Canon products continue to be supported by the new operating system.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows