Canon MAXIFY MB5150 Driver Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– Canon PIXMA MG5150 is the MG-series released by Canon, the price lower than his brothers, even if it is published to the public. But do not take it for granted, because it instead looks good qualities like. It would be the best choice for those looking for the budget printer with all its features. It comes with Dual System tray set into the rear tray and lower cassette. It is an ideal function to hold the plain and photo paper in the balance sheet in good quality color and black and white output.
Since Canon PIXMA MG2150, talking about the color quality, it will be set to print performance relationship. Canon PIXMA MG5150, it can deliver a good performance because it makes you very happy printing and document printing have pictures. It is because of all ChromaLife100 + marked these printers. It may be that in the five patterns, in the black-dye-based and pigment and yellow, magenta, and cyan. Well, that would be good, that you get it because you can run the maximum pressure either black and white or colorful documents, particularly those who care about the quality of the prints.
With respect to the features it has, you should know what each thing things with this printer. It has the capability, 150 sheets of paper on both the shell and the cartridge. Moreover, it is also offered with the LCD screen, so it is good to help you check the pictures before printing it. On the other hand, Canon PIXMA MG5150 is easy to install on your PC or laptop and connect. Well, that’s good, it will actually make the whole way your printing business look good. It also has copier and scanner, and additional features.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows