Canon LASER CLASS 810 Driver Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– Laser Class 810 is a medium to high-volume multifunction facsimile device provides a rich fax feature set and the ability to extend the capabilities based on various and workgroup applications.
Laser Class 810 Fax supports an extensive function, with high-speed Super G3 capability, fast scanning speeds and even automatically scanning two-sided originals. To optimize communication, help Job Forwarding and Archiving features storage of incoming and outgoing data to automate. With a laser-class 810-unit, everyone in your workgroup has the power of a high volume Canon Laser Fax Machine and much more! With as many as 23 pages per minute print speed, optional network printing, 1200 dpi resolution, up to 37 scans per minute scanning large document storage and a 50-sheet ADF, the LASER CLASS 810 passes Fax.
- Super G3 technology with JBIG compression reduces call costs transmitted with 37 images per minute by scanning data at 33.6 kbps. This saves time and money, while productivity fax to increase.
- High-speed, high-quality printing is standard on the Laser Class 800 Series devices. Documents can be printed as soon as 23 ppm, even when printing at 1200 dpi.
- Productive document on the automatic document feeder 50-sheet feeding. The Laser class 810 includes new duplex scanning in addition to automatic duplex output capabilities, allowing users to scan virtually nonstop productivity and copy. Laser class 810 model can at speeds of up to 37 pages per minute (LTR 100/200 dpi) detect originals.
- High-volume paper capacity: The LASER CLASS 810 comes with a paper capacity of 600 sheets to legal size: a 500-sheet front-loading adjustable cassettes and a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, with the possibility of an additional 500 plates letter -sized cut cassette so that the maximum paper capacity to 1,100 sheets.
- UFR II LT printing technology: The LASER CLASS 810 uses the optional UFR II LT printing technology for direct printing or shared network. UFR II LT helps reduce the total cost of print time processing tasks are now carried out on the host PC to be performed in the conventional printer. This allows the high-performance computing performance, can be used to increase productivity.
- Memory: The LASER CLASS 810 is the default update with a memory of up to 512 pages, with the option of up to 1,500 pages.
- All-in-one toner cartridge: The LASER CLASS 810 offers a quick and easy maintenance of customer-replaceable parts. The black toner and drum unit combined into one unit. The yield of this cartridge is approximately 4500 pages at 5% coverage.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows
Click Below for Download Driver for Linux