Canon iR2520 Drivers Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– This printer is one of the tools used to feel very well in the home office or elsewhere, to function as a piece of software call drivers, these drivers can be download directly to the printer company in question depending on the type and brand of printers that we have.
Canon imageRUNNER 2520 is really a gray level of the MFP is configured as a standalone machine or type of desktop. You can print on A4 and A3 documents or even reached speeds actually involving 20 sheets per minute in A4 and production of 15 sheets per minute in A3. It is the capacity of a maximum of documents can be 2000 beds, and can print up to 999 illegal copies of almost all documents.
Features and Benefits
The Canon imageRUNNER 2520 measures 565 mm x 680 mm x 771 mm and a weight of 5 kg 50 .. can be operated via a large touch screen technology has an intuitive menu, easy to use. This model incorporates a PIN code system, which means that confidential documents can be stored properly before consumers identify the machine. It is also equipped with technological innovation from Canon uniFLOW, which lets you assign the cost to the team or projects.
2520 can be easily integrated into almost all computer systems as it is compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and Linux software. It can also be equipped with several optional accessories they say.
Canon imageRUNNER 2520 Your currently can certainly still be bought for around £ 700. Alternatively, most providers offer copier contracts short and long term to help businesses with prices starting somewhere around £ 20 to 30 days. However, companies should also consider the costs of services that are not in the price of the lease.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows