Canon iR2420L Drivers Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– Canon photocopiers iR2420L has doubled the speed of 24 documents per minute with a maximum sheet maximum paper size A3. These machines are commonly used for copying documents in the office most often found at the notary’s office, car showroom, cooperatives, and other small offices. This machine is also equipped with the capabilities of the printer so that you can connect it to a computer device. For business network connection you must first upgrade and need to add the LAN Board to be connected to the wired LAN.
Keep in mind the standard features Canon photocopiers iR2420L is a black and white copy and print only be to use color scan feature you must upgrade the RAM and adding Hardware many are fooled by the specifications contained on the internet. For matters of mutual or call DUPLEX at the time of purchase of these machines are still not equipped with this feature standard so if you want to copy back and forth must be done manually.
Things to note or deficiencies that we think are the Canon iR2002 Series is not able to automatically back and forth just as there are on the Canon iR2024L that does not include it, if you want to supplement with Duplex then you have to buy it separately. In addition to the series most standard Canon iR2002 you can not change the features and spec engine, for example, want to add DADF or Duplex because the imageRUNNER 2002 is designed for basic budget if you want a machine that can be changed then the choice is Canon iR2002N
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows