Canon iR2318L Drivers Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– A friendly compact and easy device that offers copying and printing functions for convenience. Achieve more with Canon imageRUNNER 2318L. Designed with the low volume customer in mind, this device not only allows users to copy but print as well, promoting significant savings.
- 18 pages per minute for printing and copying output
- Simple to use advanced copy functions
- Print default location with network printing available with network card installed
- 5-line LCD for easy navigation and visibility, with Thai and Vietnamese support
- customizable output formats, such as rotation, assembly, and group
- Color network scanning option for the distribution of advanced materials
- Compact and space saving
Copying and printing capacity
- Many useful features to the powerful copy, simple and hassle free.
- reserved copy, ID card copy, auto magnification selection, 4-1 Copy combination of image and more.
- local print function at speeds up to 18 pages per minute network printing with optional
- No need to purchase additional independent printers, particularly for the budget conscious
- Copying and printing at 600 x 600 dpi
New User Interface
- New local LCD user interfaces 5-Line, including support error recovery procedure
- First Canon MFD to support the Thai and Vietnamese language user interface
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows