Canon iR2200 Drivers Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– The Canon imageRUNNER 2200 coppier offers unmatched performance in independent or network environments. As a fully modular system, the 22 ppm imageRUNNER 2200 Canon copier ships as a standalone digital copier with local scanning capabilities, and the ability to add network printing, Super G3 fax and network scanning. With 1200 x 600 dpi with 256 gray levels to copy and an amazing 2400 x 600 dpi for network printing, the Canon imageRUNNER 2200 copier sets the industry standard for image quality. Offers autoresponder technology single scan and multiple printing plateaux, a standard paper capacity of 1,050 sheets (expandable to 4550 sheets), and the largest capacity of finishing them in its class, the Canon imageRUNNER 2200 copier really means out competing offers .
The imageRUNNER 2200 features a 22 copy and print the page per minute speed and a duty cycle of up to 75,000 impressions per month.
A 5.1GB Image Server and 128MB RAM support a number of key applications, including Scan-once-print-many, private mailboxes, Automatic Imposition page, copy reservation, and job creation. These functions can be easily accessed via a large LCD touch the device.
An extensive offering online paper minimizes refill paper tasks for maximum productivity. The standard paper capacity of 1,050 sheets can be increased to a maximum of 4550 sheets with optional accessories. Furthermore, an attachment envelope feeder envelope is available for high-volume printing environments.
patented RAPID Fusing System
A compact engine design makes the imageRUNNER 2200 a perfect fit, even in environments with limited space.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows