Canon iR2022N Drivers Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– The imageRUNNER iR2022 A3 Canon copier is a copier black and white laser (Mono) capable of speeds up to 22 ppm in black and white. The Canon iR 2022 Copier is a multifunctional machine that can copy, print, scan to fax option.
With Canon 2022 Networking is standard. The iR2022 is also the possibility of Duplex (two-sided print) and ADF (automatic document feeder) to be added or updated at a later date. Add to this a range of finishing options and copier has the flexibility to meet all your office needs.
The new imageRUNNER 2002N comes packed with essential features that the rules of business efficiency today. Do more to improve productivity working less with a range of features such as network connectivity and Remote Scan Mobile Print allows you to focus your time and energy to the more important business. It is a multifunctional space-saving A3 with network printing as standard, that meets your core output needs with the black and white printing at 20 ppm.
Scanning is simpler than ever with the pressure scanning feature where you can send the document camera to your computer. Using the desktop application Canon MF Toolbox lets you easily scan, store and share your documents in various formats, including PDF Compact minimize the load on the network. Documents can also be saved as searchable PDF files and easily perform searches for words in the document content.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows