Canon iR2000 Drivers Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– Digital systems offer Canon iR2000 is a high 1200 x 600 dpi, to provide high image quality for text and images. When you add the optional network print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, with AIR smoothing technology. PostScript and PCL emulations are available as options to maximize print production, providing a truly professional finish.
innovative options and finishing space savings on Canon iR2000 include a full-function built-in finisher offering to sort and stapling. Or select a tray of two internal pathways between copies and prints. An ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) handles all originals smoothly. standard paper feed more (600 sheets) can be completed by a maximum of two cassettes 250 additional sheets.
A clear and intuitive control panel ensures an effortless operation at all times. The network printing option Canon iR2000 includes a remote UI (User Interface) for workgroups – delivering continuous management of all print jobs direct from the desktop. A 10 GB hard disk can also be added to provide storage facilities and spool for network printing, improving printing efficiency.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows