Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Driver Mac Windows Linux
Reviews– Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw series can take a wide range. This multifunction printer you are abundant features makes your everyday printing easier. This printer is suitable for any job that you have, including your office or home business. Therefore, if you want to open such a printing, this is Canon i-SENSYS is definitely a good choice as well, because you can not only offer print services, as well as copy and scan services. Further specifications for this printer, let the information be given as follows.
At its printability provides printing i-SENSYS MF6180dw high-tech, you can print as productive network scanning and more to give. They can operate this printer in more ways than one because the network to check whether your printer operation for more than to shares a PC or laptop. Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw series offers high-speed printing process as well. You can also print the best quality results with this laser printer. Your print is certainly clear and beautiful. You can certainly take pride in their printing results.
On the other hand, the copy result as perfect as the print result. Copying documents are easy with this printer and the maximum high resolution to this printer is copying your copy result to make it better. You can do well from 50 to 200 percent in increments of 1 percent reduction and enlargement. For the scanner, you can scan a maximum of 215 in width. The result is also good that you are proud of. Now, to help connect the printer to your PC or laptop, I-SENSYS MF6180dw may require software and drivers.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows