Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Driver Download
Reviews– The Pixma LBP151dw is quite easy to use, the mobile device single function laser printer that is a great solution for a small or home office environment. the small space design in a small footprint, professional-quality productivity at hand. The LBP151dw offers excellent monochrome laser output at speeds up to 28 pages per minute printing the first page in your hands in just 8 seconds or less. This product allows PCL 6 and UFR II LT printing machine language, allowing flexibility for your printing needs.
- Compact, space keep printer offers professional-quality productivity in a small footprint.
- Print near your workspace with mobile connection everywhere.
- High-speed printing as high as 28 pages each and every minute, and the first printing in the hands of a few moments in 8 or less.
- Environmentally friendly printing device has sided printing out of the box, saving paper and related costs.
- Low power consumption; used just.7 1 W in the Energy Saver mode, the wireless.
- Holds host-based UFR II LT and PCL6 print languages provide adaptability.
Pixma LBP151dw Driver Download – The Pixma LBP151dw uses 2 W or less in power saving mode and one-sided program that will help save on paper and associated costs defined directly from the box.
This device provides newspapers as high as 250 sheets in an item Start cassette and 1 sheet in the universal container handling. Wireless connectivity allows you to print just about anywhere at home or office, and you could ‘You on the Go’ with several features to use the mobile device of your respective mobile device, such Mopria Printing Service, and Yahoo! Cloud Print. The Canon printer iPhone app lets you print to the LBP151dw of compatible Android or iOS devices.
One cartridge system combines the toner and drum in one product, cartridge replacement simple. Computer printer uses Canon Genuine Toner Cartridge 137 Black.
Support for Operating System:
- Os X
- Mac Os X
How to Instal Mac Driver
- Please toVerify if the printer is associated with your PC, connected to, and turned on.
- For Mac OS X v10.2.8 or prior, from the Printer menu in the print dialog pick Edit Printer Lista and The Printer List window shows up.
- For Mac OS X v10.3 or later, pick Show Printer List from the View menu. The Printer List window shows up.
- Click the Add Printer catch.
- Pick USB from the first appear menu.
- Select your printer from the rundown.
- Click Add.
- Shut the Printer List window.
Click Below for Download Driver for Windows